No products in the cart.
Uniball POSCA 3MR SILVER
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Can write on any surface (Water-based)
- Bullet-shaped Polyester Nib
- Line Width Approx. 0.9 mm – 1.3 mm
- Plastic (PP) Barrel
- Silver Color
Uniball posca 3mr silver
In the recent past, people used to write essential aspects on the ground. Unfortunately, winds could erase everything written, and people would restart the process. However, due to technological advancements, we have pens that can scribble on hard textures such as stones and wood and leave permanent marks. If you are looking for such a pen, the uniball Posca is the best option for you. The pen is relatively affordable as with ₹130.00 from your saving, and you can own this marker pen and enjoy the value of your funds to the fullest. One of the pens with a silver lining increases its elegance and usability as it cannot easily rust.
Before you think of investing your funds in purchasing this pen, look at some of the critical features that distinguish it from others.
- Nibs: The nibs of this marker pen are bullet-shaped. The aspect is critical as you will have more control of the lines. You can either utilize the thinner or, the thicker aspects of their nibs.
- Ink – The pen uses a water-based pigment ink that enhances its usability.
- Surfaces: Its nibs are metallic; therefore, you can use the marker pen to scribble notes on metal, stones, fabric, porcelain, glass, and any other surface of choice.
- Material: The Uniball posca 3mr silver is made up of a single paint marker in a metallic silver luster.
- Line – it is one of the marker pens with a line width of 0.9 – 1.3 millimeter fine.
Customers Questions and Answers
- Is the Uniball Posca Durable?
If you are looking for the value of your money, make a point of buying Uniball Posca. The aspect is linked to the fact that it is among the most durable marker pens globally.
- How is the marker used?
If you have been an artist using any other acrylic pen, you can utilize the Uniball Posca pen. The significant difference between this marker pen and the others is that you can utilize this marker pen on hard and rough textures that does not permit any other type of pens.
- Can we refill a Uniball Posca marker pen?
Most of these Uniball Posca cannot be refilled. However, if your nib is not working, it does not mean that your pen does not have any ink. You can quickly check your nib and maybe replace it and continue the services offered by this marker pen.
- Are the Posca markers permanent?
One of the merits of using Uniball Posca is that it adheres to porous materials such as wood and paper and leaves permanent marks. In other words, most of these marks are permanent. However, there are cases where the marks fade out as the inks are water-based.
- Do Posca marks bleed?
One of the merits of using Uniball Posca is the fact that it does not bleed on paper. The other merit is that with a useful eraser, the marks can be erased smoothly from textures such as stones, glass, and plastics.
In a nutshell, do not be left behind as you struggle to scribble important notes on your walls as an artist. Save yourself some energy and grab your Uniball Posca and change your experience as a writer and an artist of greatness.